[Haskell-cafe] Topoi, the categorical Analysis of Logic

Creighton Hogg wchogg at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:04:43 EDT 2007

Hi,
I've been reading it off and on for a couple of months.  I definitely
wouldn't say it'll make you a better programmer, but it's a pretty nice,
gentle, introduction to some basic category theory and some uses of topoi.
Read it if you're interested in all that, not if you're just focused on
programming.