[Haskell-cafe] Intermediate Haskell Books?

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Sun May 6 05:15:10 EDT 2007

On 06/05/07, Adrian Neumann <aneumann at inf.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Are there any good books about intermediate to advanced Haskell? The
> descriptions here http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Books_and_tutorials
> aren't very helpful.

One of the aims of the Haskell wikibook [1] is to provide a good
coverage of the more advanced topics interesting to a Haskell
programmer. A lot of the sections are incomplete as yet, but there's
still quite a lot of good stuff there. We'd appreciate very much any
feedback you have: a good place to send this is the wikibook mailing
list [2].

If you're reading this as a competent Haskell programmer, why not
spend an hour or so improving one of the advanced sections? If there's
something you want to write about but that isn't a current chapter,
just start it anyway and we'll include it in.

[1]: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell
[2]: wikibook at haskell.org

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com