[Haskell-cafe] A wish for relaxed layout syntax

Andrzej Jaworski himself at poczta.nom.pl
Wed Mar 28 18:16:25 EDT 2007

> > Perhaps you can also figure out how to replace the disturbing $ operator?

> Why is it disturbing?

It is not that I am short on dollar or Eurofobic;-)
It introduces sort of daub aesthetics to the code. Also for someone that puts strong
emphases on notation signs should have some semiotic responsibility and shouldn't shout at
you without having sufficient prominence.
I wouldn't use this arguments with Perl programmers of course.

Cheers
-Andrzej