[Haskell-cafe] AI Strike Force!

Ketil Malde Ketil.Malde at bccs.uib.no
Mon Mar 26 05:47:17 EDT 2007

Andrew Wagner wrote:
> The time has come! Calling all Haskell programmers interested in AI!
> I've established a new home base at
> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/AI .
I have added a link to the Google Summer of Code ticket for a machine
learning library, which I hope is approriate to categorize as AI.  While
the library was my suggestion (and I'm prepared to spend the summer on
this project) I'm very interested in having other people support this as
(co-)mentors -- there's already quite a bit of student interest.

The SoC projects tend to gravitate towards develop towards development
tools, but with sufficient interest from the community, it should be
possible to get a slot for more domain specific stuff -- especially as
this is a very broad domain.

-k