[Haskell-cafe] XML Validation and Digestion in Haskell

Andrew Wagner wagner.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:52:22 EDT 2007

Hi Arun,
Your problem description seems a little vague - which is
understandable, considering how embedded in your business model it is.
As for general recommendations, I'm no guru, but I would suggest
looking at the existing XML libraries in Haskell [1], and if that's
not powerful enough, check out parsec[2] for building a custom parser.
I think to get more specific recommendations, you would need to give
more details about the problem. Hope this helps somewhat. Andrew

[1]: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/Web_programming#XML_2
[2]: http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/daan/download/parsec/parsec.html