[Hs-Generics] FW: [Haskell-cafe] SYB vs HList (again)

S. Alexander Jacobson alex at alexjacobson.com
Thu Mar 22 04:35:50 EDT 2007

Not sure the proposal helps me with my other issues.  The appealing
thing about hlists is that labels are first class which means obvious
ways of parsing URLEncoded Strings and obvious ways to render them in
XML.  In particular HLists are actually a different type from
positional data declarations and that is good.

-Alex-