[Haskell-cafe] what I learnt from my first serious haskell programm

Fawzi Mohamed fmohamed at mac.com
Tue Mar 20 06:35:32 EDT 2007

oops, I realized now that my answer did not go to the list.
For the record here is it:

Thanks to everybody for the answers and to Henning Thielemann for the
useful links:

> http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Qualified_names
>
> http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Category:Style

I agree with apfelmus that recursive module should be supported (as the
standard requires) this would make it easier to use one module per main
type (the distributed approach), this approach was also what I had in
mind, but it comes very close to introducing by hand one namespace per
type from which came my rant about missing namespaces...

Fawzi