[Haskell-cafe] Re: flip fix and iterate

Chung-chieh Shan ccshan at post.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 19 21:31:57 EDT 2007

Bryan Burgers <bryan.burgers at gmail.com> wrote in article <b7f7af370703191740vfc95eaw87beb0dc46df744a at mail.gmail.com> in gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe:
> On the topic of 'fix', is there any good tutorial for fix? I searched
> google, but mostly came up with pages including things like 'bug fix'.
> It's hard for me to get an intuition about it when 'fix' always stack
> overflows on me because I don't really know how to use it.

Perhaps try:

Bruce J. McAdam. 1997. That about wraps it up: Using FIX to handle
errors without exceptions, and other programming tricks. Tech. Rep.
ECS-LFCS-97-375, Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science,
Department of Computer Science, University of Edinburgh.
http://www.lfcs.informatics.ed.ac.uk/reports/97/ECS-LFCS-97-375/

--
Edit this signature at http://www.digitas.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/ken/sig
This is a fairly straightforward coding problem: There aren't many