[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Haskell Chess

Andrew Wagner wagner.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:32:20 EDT 2007

Sounds great! I can add patches for ICC, as long as your chess-server
code is flexible enough to allow for multiple possible servers. I can
also try to do some testing under windows. I think for this to be
popular, it will need to work there. As for playing on FICS through
telnet...wow, you're a much more patient man than I!