[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Haskell Chess

Steffen Mazanek smazanek at steffen-mazanek.de
Mon Mar 19 06:00:33 EDT 2007

Hello again,

first of all, thank you Don for your help in making hsChess accessible.
I have
to have a look at darcs and cabal first :-)

I have added some more content and a discussion page to the wiki, please
contribute your thoughts.

Furthermore I added a link to the german project and task description used
in the exercises; the English version will be the wiki (although it has
no convert2tex
function).

Best regards,
Steffen