[Haskell-cafe] Re: wanted: haskell one-liners (in the perl sense of one-liners)

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 01:53:26 EST 2007

Can't seem to find these packages. Do I need to add another repo? Or
build from source?

thartman at linodewhyou:~/haskellInstalls/hs-plugins$ apt-cache search
libghc6 | grep ^libghc6-haskell
libghc6-haskelldb-dev - Haskell library for expressing database queries
thartman at linodewhyou:~/haskellInstalls/hs-plugins$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper main restricted
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper main restricted

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'universe'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu security
## team.
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper universe
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper universe

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper-security main restricted