[Haskell-cafe] Whatever happened to Trex.hs

Adam Wyner adam at wyner.info
Thu Mar 1 17:00:02 EST 2007

Hi,

I'd been using trex.hs for extensible records and programmed a bit using
it.  I liked it for what it did and also because it had very nice
documentation on how to use it.  I know there are other proposals and
implementations in Haskell for records (HaskellDB and HList), but for
the time being I still want to use Trex.hs.  It seems to me that the
current distribution of Haskell is not supporting Trex, or at least I
can't find any information anymore about it, nor anything on the
discussion lists.  Installing recent distributions of Hugs gives me
error messages about missing type constructors for records.

Thanks,
Adam