[Haskell-cafe] Tools for Haskell and COM

Andreas Marth Andreas-Haskell at gmx.net
Thu Jun 28 09:03:17 EDT 2007

>From my point of view it is a real shame that we don't have a reliable one yet!
What is with all that mumble of reusable code, interoperability and enhanced stabilty if you can't use/proof it because it is a nightmare to use it in a common project. Where common project means: windows and office integration. And that is the case at least for me. (And I doubt that I am alone with that definition of "common project".)

Andreas