[Haskell-cafe] New New newbie question/help

Balu Raman braman09 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:37:13 EDT 2007

I am for ever obliged to this haskell community. Who would have thought that
Prof.Hudak would reply instantly, from on-the-road. I am reading his SOE.
Thanks so much.

I went with peterv's response after trying so many things.
I tried to change to : equilateralTri Window -> Float -> Float -> Float ->
IO()
which bombed because polygon wants list of integer-pairs.

I read the definitions of fromIntegral and round and they are defined as :
fromIntegral :: (Num b, Integral a) => a -> b
round :: (RealFrac a, Integral b) => a->b
Is it proper/ok to defines them as :
fromIntegral :: (a::Integral) -> (b::Num)
and
round :: (a::RealFrac) -> (b::Integral)  ?
Is RealFrac is-a Num ?
Does the order matters in (Num b,Integral a) => a -> b or
                                           (Integral a,Num b) => a -> b

With your encouragements, I'll keep pluuging. Thanks.
- br