[Haskell-cafe] Installing HOpenGL

Jimmy Miller captainthunder at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 07:11:10 EDT 2007

I'm trying to install HOpenGL 2.1, with ghc 6.6 on Windows XP.
runghc Setup.hs configure seems to work fine.  It gives messages about
things missing, like sh, but there are no errors.

When I run runghc Setup.hs build, I get the following error:

[ 4 of 81] Compiling Graphics.Rendering.OpenGL.GL.Extensions ( Graphics/Renderin
g/OpenGL/GL/Extensions.hs, dist\build/Graphics/Rendering/OpenGL/GL/Extensions.o
)

Graphics/Rendering/OpenGL/GL/Extensions.hs:46:15:
    parse error on input `CALLCONV'

Does anyone know what might be going wrong?

--
rows="3" cols="40">Get Firefox!</a>