[Haskell-cafe] avoiding command window with wxHaskell on Windows?

Dean Herington heringtonlacey at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 23 15:08:19 EDT 2007

I'm experimenting with wxHaskell.  I created a small program with it
on Windows.  (Well, small in source form, not so small in binary form
:-)  The program runs fine when invoked at a Windows command line.
But if I double-click the .exe file, I get a command window that
hangs around (but doesn't appear to do anything, fortunately) until
the program terminates.  How can I avoid this command window?

I'm using GHC 6.6 and wxHaskell 0.9.4 on Windows XP.

Dean