[Haskell-cafe] Re: Lambdabot

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Fri Jun 22 16:37:55 EDT 2007

I can partially answer my questions.
Removing also Seen does away with the ByteString.index error.
Must check the code to see why.

Two more concrete questions
a) how do I gracefully leave lambdabot?
ctrl-C or killing it from another shell are the only ways out I found so far.
b) what does lambdabot expect in the fptools directory?

Cheers,
Daniel