[Haskell-cafe] Using Template Haskell to automate QuickCheck testing?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 06:14:08 EDT 2007

>    However, after reading all about TH it doesn't seem like there's a way
>    to do this (reflecting on the current module to pull out the names of
>    certain top-level declarations).

I don't know template haskell very well yet.
To do introspection there is the function reify which returns the type
info of a given name.
But as far as I've seen it doesn't support whole modules.
(Have a look at Haskell.TH.Syntax (type Info)

So perhaps you would have to extend ghc th functionality.

Marc Weber