[Haskell-cafe] Haskell mode for emacs - some questions

peterv bf3 at telenet.be
Tue Jun 19 03:20:30 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info.

Yes, but I can only use GHCI for error checking, because I'm using
GTK2HS/SOE which does not work well with GHCI under Windows, it only runs
when using GHC.

And when I will me using HopenGL, I will want performance, as I will be
doing experiments with particle systems, 3D rendering, etc. Basically the
stuff I did for many years but now using Haskell :)

Having to do anything more than hitting a key to compile and run an
application would simple be unacceptable from the point of view of an imp/OO
developer (all imp/OO IDEs have that). Furthermore, when programming
videogames or special effects, you have to run and test a lot, because what
you see on screen usually
determines your next actions.