[Haskell-cafe] IDE?

Chaddaï Fouché chaddai.fouche at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:55:59 EDT 2007

2007/6/18, Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter at gmail.com>:
>  Got a file chooser that's actually a GUI that has the look and feel of every other GUI file
> chooser in existence?

Strange... Here I have the same file chooser as every other
application in the WM (personally I use C-x C-f most of the time since
with the completion it's faster if you know what you want to load),
what are you speaking about ? (Are you really using emacs and not
xemacs ?)

> working (aside from horrible, ugly, unreadable fonts -- again the Notepad of the GNOME
> world is kicking ass and taking names here!)

The Notepad of the GNOME world ? You're speaking about Gedit ? What
have gedit to do with emacs ?

Beside you can activate cleartype support for emacs now, and have
nicely antialiased fonts.

--
Jedaï