[Haskell-cafe] IDE?

PeterV bf3 at telenet.be
Sun Jun 17 01:55:45 EDT 2007

Indeed, that's what I forgot to mention, Resharper in Visual Studio 2005
does that for C#, IntelliJ & Eclipse for Java. You rarely need compilation,
its syntax checker runs inplace and incrementally and shows you the errors
and warning in the right margin. That saves you a lot of time.

For Haskell, the Eclipse plugin should do something like that, at least
every time you save. http://eclipsefp.sourceforge.net But I never got it to
work with GHC (only GHCI/Hugs), I tried on 3 different machines (on

I also guess this should not be too difficult to implement in Emacs... for
someone how knows Emacs that is.