[Haskell-cafe] IDE?

Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin donnchadh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:00:47 EDT 2007

   Hi Peter,

 I'm also just starting to learn Haskell and tried the eclipsefp
 eclipse plugin [1] (since my day job is java development). It seems a
 little basic at the moment, but judging from this blog [2] it seems to
 have a lot of potential. In fact part of the project seems to be to
 allow the development of eclipse plugins written in haskell, which
 could allow the possibility of integrating some of the tools listed on
 the haskell wiki with it.

 I also tried eclipsedarcs [3] for darcs repository access but it only
 really seems to work with local repositories.

   Donnchadh

 [1] http://eclipsefp.sourceforge.net/haskell/index.html
 [2] http://cohatoe.blogspot.com/
 [3] http://eclipsedarcs.org/doku.php