[Haskell-cafe] IDE?

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Fri Jun 15 19:26:49 EDT 2007

> my first reaction was: he can't be serious, not that again!-) however, i
> tried to find the info by the "obvious" means, and found that to be a rather
> sobering experience.

it is also no longer obvious that "Communities and active projects" is
not just a topic for the four subheadings, but in itself a link worth following,
with 6-monthly reports of all things haskell.. [most recent: may 2007]

here's the index for the latest edition (also browse a few older editions
for tools/libs that were completed more than a year ago, but might
still work, or be revivable):

http://haskell.org/communities/05-2007/html/index.html

claus