[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on a PDA (was "Implementing Mathematica")

Fritz Ruehr fruehr at willamette.edu
Sat Jun 2 20:01:31 EDT 2007

I seem to recall that Aarne Ranta ran Hugs on a (Sharp) Zaurus PDA at
one of the ICFPs a few years back. Aha, here in fact is a picture of
his GF (Grammatical Framework), written in Haskell, running on a Zaurus:

	<http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~aarne/GF1/doc/zaurus2.jpg>

There seem to be more details available through his web page (a site-
specific Google search for "zaurus" would seem appropriate).

A broader Google search for "Haskell Zaurus" returns (for me) upwards
of 1/2 a million hits, the first page of which look promising
(although I can't believe all of them are!).

I don't own a Zaurus (or any PDA) myself, although I must say I'm
tempted now. So let me know if you find anything definitive.

   --  Fritz