[Haskell-cafe] OpenGL

Dan Piponi dpiponi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:01:05 EDT 2007

On 6/1/07, Jon Harrop <jon at ffconsultancy.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 02 June 2007 02:45:48 Dan Piponi wrote:
> > But do use the examples here:
> > http://cvs.haskell.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/fptools/libraries/GLUT/examples/R
> >edBook/ They worked for me.
>
> Great, thanks. May I just ask, does ShadowMap.hs work on your machine?

It compiles fine. Runs imperfectly. The shadow map matrix seems to be
off so that shadows aren't quite being cast correctly. (ghc 6.6.1 on
MacOSX with a GeForce FX Go5200 if that's relevant.) Additionally the
main window lacks a title bar and doesn't receive keyboard events.
I've no idea if the problems are with HOpenGL or the example code.
--
Dan