[Haskell-cafe] Knuth Morris Pratt for Lazy Bytestrings implementation

Tim Docker twd_gg at dockerz.net
Tue Jul 31 20:51:26 EDT 2007

Now I wonder what that 7MB file might be? :-)

We (team TNT) implemented KMP over lazy bytestrings as part of our icfp
2007 contest entry. As I remember, for the DNA evaluator it gave modest
speed improvements over more naïve searching. Our implementation was based
upon this blog post:

    http://twan.home.fmf.nl/blog/

Tim