[Haskell-cafe] Latest AngloHaskell news and a request

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Mon Jul 30 16:28:20 EDT 2007

Two pieces of news regarding AngloHaskell:

1) We've been offered WiFi access at Microsoft Research for any attendees
who want it. We'll need a name, email address and company/institution
affiliation where appropriate - see wiki for details.

2) We're being given lunch on Friday!

Finally, a request:

We're a little short on crashspace, and I suspect this is affecting who's
able to show up. Could people who can only make it with crashspace (or who
can only make one day without) add their names on the wiki? Is there
anyone in the area able to offer people at least some space on a floor?
Last year we had offers early, and I think this helped get plans moving.

For those who could use the reminder, the wiki page is at
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/AngloHaskell

Many thanks, and I hope to see you there!

flippa at flippac.org

Society does not owe people jobs.
Society owes it to itself to find people jobs.