[Haskell-cafe] Re: Avoiding boilerplate retrieving GetOpt cmd line args

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:50:59 EDT 2007

To anyone who followed up on this thread (hi!).  I have posted the
GetOpt-summary part of my message on the wiki:

   http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/GetOpt

Please update it with the relevant parts of your followups, and correct
any silliness.  Haven't had the time to look, but I'm particularly
interested in what Johnathan suggested because (at a glance), it seems
far less clumsy than my solution #4.  As usual, don't hesitate to remove
things from this page, rename it, etc.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.