[Haskell-cafe] Re: Avoiding boilerplate retrieving GetOpt cmd line args

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:50:59 EDT 2007

To anyone who followed up on this thread (hi!).  I have posted the
GetOpt-summary part of my message on the wiki:

Please update it with the relevant parts of your followups, and correct
any silliness.  Haven't had the time to look, but I'm particularly
interested in what Johnathan suggested because (at a glance), it seems
far less clumsy than my solution #4.  As usual, don't hesitate to remove
things from this page, rename it, etc.

Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.