[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Finance.Quote.Yahoo-0.2

Thomas Hartman thomas.hartman at db.com
Thu Jul 26 13:34:24 EDT 2007

I installed this and ran the sample program at

This timed out. I suspect, because I am behind a corporate proxy server.

$ env | grep -i http

This works to get unix utilities like w3m and lynx working, but I guess
not the haskell machinery.

Before I try to fix this myself, can anyone point me to a solution? (and
also confirm that the above code works when not firewalled :) )

Before I go around changing the library source code, or make a copy
thereof and put in my working directory, is there a more elegant way to
approach this?

brad clawsie <clawsie at fastmail.fm>
Sent by: haskell-cafe-bounces at haskell.org
07/26/2007 01:39 AM

haskell-cafe at haskell.org

[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Finance.Quote.Yahoo-0.2

i have released Finance.Quote.Yahoo 0.2

i have broken the 0.1 api, be careful if you use it

i have added support for historical quotes which some people requested

i received useful input from dale jordan and aaron tomb on this list
in particular
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe at haskell.org

e-mail is strictly forbidden.