[Haskell-cafe] GHC and GLUT

Paul L ninegua at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:27:01 EDT 2007

I wonder if anybody has experience with the GLUT library that GHC
currently supports? I was trying to use freeglut because I need the
actionOnWindowClose function. GHC documentation seems to indicate it's
possible to do this, but my effort isn't successful.

I even replaced the system-wide libglut.so with the new libglut.so
that comes with freeglut installation, but GHC still won't recognize
it's now freeglut and I still can't use the actionOnWindowClose
function.

This is on Linux, and I've not tried Windows. Do I need to compile GHC
myself in order to enable freeglut support? Any help is greatly
appreciately!

Regards,
Paul L