[Haskell-cafe] i need wxHaskell compiled for ghc 6.6.1 on Windows

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 03:57:30 EDT 2007

Hi

> > - native appearance
>
> I think that's pretty good these days, the native theme on Windows has
> been getting better and better from Gtk+ 2.6 to the current 2.10

wxHaskell used to be 10 times better than Gtk, now its about twice as
good. The Gtk developers are seriously addressing some of the
mistakes, and the work is going in the direction, so my hope is that
it will hit nearly perfect one day.

Duncan even volunteered to file the bug report etc. on any bugs I spot
and screenshot.

Thanks

Neil