[Haskell-cafe] Optimising UTF8-CString -> String marshaling, plus comments on withCStringLen/peekCStringLen

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at invescoperpetual.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 03:55:27 EDT 2007

Weird... I sent this over a month ago, and was a bit puzzled as to why
it didn't appear on the list. Has it been waiting for a moderator to
release?

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is