[Haskell-cafe] Re: Frustrating experience of a wannabe contributor

Andreas Marth Andreas-Haskell at gmx.net
Wed Jul 18 15:27:05 EDT 2007

Now I learned that gmain has a niche interface that can search the mailing
list & sort the results. :-)
I changed the (read via gmain) into (read & search via gmain) for both links
at that page.
So one easily can see that he can search the archives via gmain. (I didn't
know gmain at all, so had no idea that I could use it for a search.)

Thanks
Andreas