[Haskell-cafe] GHC 6.6.1: Where is Graphics.SOE ?

Dmitri O.Kondratiev dokondr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:52:43 EDT 2007

I am trying to use Graphics.SOE  (that was present at least in GHC 6.4) to
go through "Simple Graphics" examples as described in Pail Hudak book "The
Haskell School of Expression. Learning functional programming through
multimedia".
It looks like Graphics.SOE does not anymore exist  in GHC  6.6.1.  Where one
can get it or what to use  instead of it?
Do I understand right that Graphics library in GHC  6.6.1 is split between
OpenGL and GLUT modules?
Any tutorials on OpenGL and GLUT modules similar to Paul Hudak "Simple
Graphics"?

Thanks!
--
Dmitri O. Kondratiev