[Haskell-cafe] Maintaining the community

Thomas Conway drtomc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:43:51 EDT 2007

On 7/17/07, Martin Coxall <pseudo.meta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Me too, which is why I find your statement that expertise in C++ is
> easy to acquire. Seeing some of my colleagues' code is enough to tell
> me that this is most definitely not the case.

You're quite right. That was careless on my part. Though the way C++
is taught at the undergraduate level, and the way it is perceived by
the inexperienced is that it isn't so hard.

But then again, I've taught Java at the ugrad level, and what do I
know about Java, other that it'd be quite a nice place to have a
holiday some time.... :)

T.
--
Dr Thomas Conway
drtomc at gmail.com

Silence is the perfectest herald of joy:
I were but little happy, if I could say how much.