[Haskell-cafe] When is extra-libraries config in .cabal

Edward Ing edward.ing at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:07:25 EDT 2007

Before solving the problem, GHC builds would proceed fine. The link
problem occurred during runtime.

What libraries on the Windows operating would the build have succeeded
on? Win32 Api -- do those have the standard C functions.

If these libraries are available, I wonder why the link failed during runtime.

(There is a libmsvcrt.a under  c:\ghc\ghc-6.6.1\gcc-lib, should this
have played a role? )

Edward Ing