[Haskell-cafe] Indentation Creep

Thomas Conway drtomc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 07:31:36 EDT 2007

On 7/15/07, Miguel Mitrofanov <miguelimo38 at yandex.ru> wrote:
    [nice solution deleted]

Everyone's suggestions show that in order to advance to a level 3
Haskell Mage[*], I need to spend a chunk of time learning to grok
monad transformers.

Thanks for the suggestions. If anyone cares I can post the complete
module, after maybe transforming it a little. ;-)

Level -1 - Java programmer.
Level 0 - Can write simple list comprehensions and call "print" to
show the results.
Level 1 - Figured out elementary IO, but thinks "monad" is some kind
of swear word.
Level 2 - Has used Parsec, and can use the Error monad, and mean it.
Level 3 - Can use monad transformers deliberately
Level 42 - Has realized "monad" really is some kind of swear word. :-)

Dr Thomas Conway
drtomc at gmail.com

Silence is the perfectest herald of joy:
I were but little happy, if I could say how much.