[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Finance.Quote.Yahoo 0.1 on hackage

brad clawsie clawsie at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 14 11:20:04 EDT 2007

> > But, in order to use it I would need to install:
> > 2. MssingH (just for join, replace and split?) which in turns requires:
>
> the attached patch removes the MissingH requirement, the most
> important I believe.

i'm not sure i understand - you want to rewrite these functions that
are already implemented in Data.String? why? this is why hackage exists -
so you don't have to rewrite these functions.

MissingH is well maintained by an experienced haskell coder and is
easily installed from hackage, i don't see using it as an issue.