[Haskell-cafe] Toy compression algorithms [was: A very edgy language]

Thomas Conway drtomc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 06:54:47 EDT 2007

On 7/12/07, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
> about which particular algorithm you said? Moffat?

Well, both Andrew and I has Alistair Moffat as a lecturer in our time.
So, surely. :-)

If my memory serves me, you'll find Alistair has published work on
quite a number of algorithms, some of which are symbol based (0, 1 or
higher order), and others which are word based.

cheers,
T.
--
Dr Thomas Conway
drtomc at gmail.com

Silence is the perfectest herald of joy:
I were but little happy, if I could say how much.