[Haskell-cafe] function unique

Steve Schafer steve at fenestra.com
Wed Jul 11 16:42:40 EDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:39:27 +0200, you wrote:

>In C#, when you call a function you type "(" and instantly you get a popup
>box telling you what the name of the first argument is, then when you've
>written the first argument and hit "," you get the name (and type) of the
>second argument.

That's not a feature of C# itself, but rather a feature of the
development environment you're using. You can write C# code in NotePad,
and I will guarantee you that you won't see any such popups. ;)

There do exist various development environments for Haskell, but I don't
think any of them are particularly popular.

Steve Schafer
Fenestra Technologies Corp.
http://www.fenestra.com/