[Haskell-cafe] CGI test

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 10 16:23:23 EDT 2007

Greetings.

Can somebody write a trivial (as in: small) program so I can test my CGI
stuff without having to actually install and configure Apache?

(Basically, I'd like something I can compile into a small binary, so
when I double-click it, it will listen on port 80, and when it gets a
HTTP request, it tries to find a program with that name, and run it as a
CGI script. And that's all. Nothing fancy; if I want fancy Apache can do
a propper job...)

Actually, might be a useful thing to have in a library somewhere.