[Haskell-cafe] Looking for final year project - using Haskell, or another functional language

wp walter1003 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 06:41:54 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I will soon be doing my last year in computer science.
One part of our last year encompasses quite a big project which will
go over 3 terms and will account for 3 modules (45 credits).
I was thinking in doing something using functional languages
(preferably Haskell, as it's the one I know most).
Does anybody know anyone who would have a task suitable for such a
project which would encompass the whole development life cycle (maybe a
sub-project?). I
would do this obviously for free; the client can be anyone
(industrial, academic, open source, etc. ... ), as long as the project
is something serious and for practical usage.
I would be happy for any suggestions ...
Thanks
walter.