[Haskell-cafe] Very simple parser

Gregory Propf gregorypropf at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 18:37:52 EDT 2007

I hadn't seen that before, thanks.  My code wouldn't be that useful as it depends on some of my datatypes.  I don't know some basic things here since I'm so new to Haskell.  For example, am I to assume that I need to create my own instance of State and then define get and put for it?  Some of the examples seem to just use functions that manipulate a state but do not create a new datatype.