[Haskell-cafe] getting started with hsc (supercollider)

alex alex at slab.org
Sat Jan 27 08:48:38 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to get started on using Rohan Drape's Hsc library, excited
about the prospect of parsing things straight into synthesis graphs, but
progress is slow.  There is good library documentation with examples,
but no overview of how things fit together that I can find.  Would
anyone have some illustrative example code, and perhaps a couple of tips
for how to get things working well in emacs?

Once I get up to speed I would hope to contribute a beginner's guide
back.  Perhaps I should be addressing this email just to Rohan, but
thought others might be able to help.

alex