[Haskell-cafe] Fractional sqrt

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Mon Jan 22 08:26:38 EST 2007

I wrote:
> Wow, nice. Now - how was I supposed to have found that?

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/

It turns out that it is mentioned on the wiki, on the
Mathematics and Physics subpage of Libraries and Tools.

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/Mathematics

But the references were a bit unclear and out of date.

I added a new page for the Numeric Quest library,
and added it to the Mathematics category.
(Should it be in any other category?)
I also updated the references to Numeric Quest
on the Mathematics and Physics page.

Can someone with access to darcs.haskell.org
please fix this library? darcs get currently does not
seem to work for it.

http://darcs.haskell.org/numeric-quest/

Also, these modules should each be moved into
the hierarchy somewhere. Does anyone have
suggestions? It may help to look at:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Numeric_Quest

Thanks,
Yitz