[Haskell-cafe] Newbie: Project: Missionary and Cannibal in Haskell

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Tue Jan 16 02:55:22 EST 2007

This might not be the solution you are looking for, but a mathematical
approach to solving this problem is explained by Edsge W. Dijkstra in a
video at
   http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/EWD/video-audio/video-audio.html
Click on "The Power of Counting Arguments"

Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
http://Van.Tuyl.eu/