[Haskell-cafe] Re: readFile problem

Stefan Aeschbacher haskell at aeschbacher.ch
Fri Jan 12 05:13:02 EST 2007

Hi,

I finally found and solved the problem. The problem was in a small
library I wrote which handles threads. When a thread executed its
error handler, it started to kill (with throwTo) all other threads in
the group he belongs to. Unfortunately all other threads started their
error handlers too and started killing all other threads (again). The
resulting thunderstorm of throwTos lead to the strange behaviour I
observed.

regards

Stefan