[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Yampa + GADT for ghc 6.6

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 20:05:52 EST 2007

Folks,

This is a raw version of cabalized Yampa + GADT for ghc 6.6.

darcs get http://wagerlabs.com/yampa

I would like to change the layout of the directory tree and I think
there should be a single Cabal file that builds the source, tests and
examples. I'm not sure if this is possible, though, as examples and
tests depend on the library itself.

Regardless, please send your comments and patches and in the meantime
just follow the regular Cabal procedure in src, tests and examples.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/