[Haskell-cafe] Why does the wiki search facility not work properly?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Sun Jan 7 13:09:58 EST 2007

On Jan 7, 2007, at 12:57 , Kirsten Chevalier wrote:

> On 1/7/07, Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 07/01/07, Kirsten Chevalier <catamorphism at gmail.com> wrote:
>> MediaWiki has a concept of namespaces - Talk:SantaClausProblem is in
>> the "Talk" namespace - maybe that namespace isn't searched by
>> default?
>
> The Haskell wiki doesn't run on MediaWiki, though, does it? In any
> case, if there *is* a checkbox for searching the Talk namespace (and I
> forget whether there is), then yes, be sure you have it checked.

Looks like it to me... and the bottom of the search results page
would seem to confirm it (having both "MediaWiki" and "MediaWiki
talk" categories).  (That's also where the checkboxes for various
other talk namespaces live.)

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     allbery at kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu