[Haskell-cafe] numeric minimization in Haskell

Dan Weston westondan at imageworks.com
Wed Feb 28 17:54:06 EST 2007

GSL is written in C, and I don't know any language more portable than
that! gsl_vector and gsl_matrix use a continuous block of doubles, so
you can use the FFI to marshall this however you want for efficiency.

I'd stick with GSLHaskell until you're ready to optimize the data
marshalling though.

I like spending my time on interesting things, not reinventing
pre-debugged and efficient libraries. I use GSLHaskell in my work and
have never had a problem.

Dan